Our #1 Best Home Gym Recommendation
Bodycraft has you covered if you're considering buying a home gym this 2016/2017. Elitefitnessdeals.com is an authorized retailer of all Bodycraft products. The best part is you can save even more when you choose to shop with us. The best deals are always with the retailers and as fitness aficionados we pride ourselves in helping out anyone who wants to step up their fitness game.
What kind of gym should you consider buying?
Don't worry we're not going to tell you to go out and buy the most expensive Bodycraft gym. Instead we want you to consider what your fitness goals are and from there you can decide which home gym can help you achieve that.
The best thing to do would be to consider your buying on a practical level.
What do you Prefer vs. What can afford Model:
Lets take a look at the Bodycraft Xpress Pro Single Stack:
Like Discounts? Enter "XPRESSPRO" at Checkout!
This is the perfect home gym for anyone really trying to achieve something. Especially if you have a son or daughter who has hopes of excelling as a student athlete. This is why on a personal and professional level we confidently direct most of our at-home customers to this home gym. It's built to last you for life and has over 100 possible exercises to target certain areas of your body.
Some of the features include:
FEATURES Of the XPRESS PRO
- *Unique Double-Up Feature: increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 lbs. of resistance on Press Arm.
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station: with 11 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch/Mid Pulley Station: for abdominal training, standing rows, etc.
- Low Pulley Station: For low rows, and provides for Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright Rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station: provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
- Fully Adjustable Seat: to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height.
- Ergonomically designed back: adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings: at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press: for full leg development.
- Space saving design: allows placement against wall.
- Press and Row Station: with adjustable starting point. This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder press.
There is also an optional leg press option that you can add for just $700. Overall this is the perfect gym for anyone who is finally tired of making excuses for not going to gym and on a personal standpoint, prefers getting their workout in the comfort of their home.
Achieving phsyical fitness is a long journey. Usually success comes in the form of taking small steps. Your first step today is to stop making excuses and start giving yourself reasons.